To embrace creativity, you should:
1) Show no restraint. Whether you’re a painter, a singer, a writer, or a Lego model collector, the creative flow should come naturally and not be stifled.
2) Play with your ideas. Like you’re a kid in a sandbox, with a green plastic bucket and shovel.
3) Don’t fear rejection or failure. No matter what, someone will always like and appreciate what you did.
4) Reinvent the wheel. Make it space age, with refined technology and lots of beep-booping gadgets.
5) Heed Einstein’s words. You’re smart, you’re capable, the creativity sprouts inside you like a once-seed-turned-vine growing atop a patch of fertile soil. Use what you have and make it fun.
(Photo taken and edited by me.)