1) Drink coffee.
2) Literature studies for class.
3) Stare at those beautiful, transitioning leaves just off our 3rd floor patio terrace.
4) Watch football? (Not pleased at all with the NFL these last few seasons. Unfair play calling, poor sportsmanship, whining about contracts and big dollars, etc.). When do basketball, hockey, and tennis resume??)
5) Read a new indie author Kindle download I’ve been enjoying.
6) Drive to see relatives in Jersey City.
7) Get back on diet (went a little, but not too far off the beaten path yesterday).
8) Edit the new pocket book coming out next month.
9) Play more Nintendo Switch Lite (finally bought a new video game console, the last purchase was a PS3 and 3DS years back).
(Photos taken by me.)
Searching for new reads?
Can’t find that next book to steal away your attention? Be sure to check out my published wares on Amazon. New poetry collection and comedic long-form novel coming soon!
Also, be sure to find me on Instagram @ blankpagesofmine and say hello!